WATCH: Student jump roper shows off talent

Junior integrated language arts major Autumn Berry has participated on a competitive jump rope team called Heartbeats since third grade.

Peter Simionides is a video producer for The Aviso AVW.

6 Comments Add yours

1. Cindy Ries says:

Fascinating, Autumn! You could have livened up class some with a little jump roap routine this semester! Would love to see the whole team perform sometime!

2. Jessica Dannery says:

Autumn you gave a great interview! I hope you continue to stay on the Heartbeats!

3. Julia L Jewel says:

What a wonderful video! You really did a good good representing the team! You are amazing and I can’t wait to see the team that you put together in the future… You are a very talented woman and you have so much to contribute to everyone that you encounter! I am glad to know you through the Heartbeats!

4. Barb Cooper says:

That was quite impressive! I learned of your Heartbeats team and travels some years ago , but never knew how complex your routines were. Your enthusiasm and desire to stay involved tells a lot about the heart of the Heartbeats…and you.

5. Joanna Croley says:

I’ve learned so much about the jump roping sport and the Heartbeats team from watching your interview. What a wonderful and rewarding sport/team to be involved with. I think its great that you give back to the community with free performances.

6. Laura Bettinger Spelich says:

Great interview Autumn and I have enjoyed watching you jump over the years and traveling with you, Amy and Renee with the Heartbeats, especially to England and Disney! Great memories and thanks for representing the team so well. Go Heartbeats!