Senate Notebook is a regular news feature with the goal to keep students up to date on Student Senate. Senate meets every Wednesday at 9 p.m. in the Brehme Conference Center. Intentional prayer begins each week at 8:30 p.m. Guests are welcome to attend both activities.
- The second floor of the library is being renovated as part of the effort to modernize the building. Student Senate will offer suggestions to the plan as it relates to students.
- A committee regarding extending visitation was formed with hopes any changes to policy will be effective for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The Provost is looking for suggestions to increase student participation in surveys. Suggestions included increased advertising and a shorter survey.
- Several students have voiced complaints about AVI Foodsystems on campus. Senate will look into the expressed concerns.
- After a vote by Senate members, the library will remain closed during community worship.
- Senate discussed internet problems and broken printers in residence halls. Senate is working with IT to improve the issues.
Alicia Meyer is the copy editor for The Aviso